Sunday, February 21, 2016

Daisy Dress-Spring is Here

In My Closet anyway....

So, I know ... I was searching for Stabilizer to put in between the tote and Whoopee!... I found this Daisy fabric... begging to be sewn...

So, I made earrings... with a daisy centered on each covered button earring...
That was to motivate me...

Then I cut out the dress and almost finished it before work Saturday, but one of my daughters started texting me... and well,   I hemmed it and did the circle scarf tonight when I got home from work...

Soooo, Sunday... I will wear Daisies to work...

The lapel pin is butterflies... and if I am lucky I will either.. cross stitch a tiny daisy or butterfly for the other side, or Fuse some glass of black white and yellow ......

 I love this pin...

So I pulled the shanks from some covered buttons and inserted earring shanks and covered them with the daisies before I started to motivate me to finish the dress.....

AND here is the pin I cross- stitched a butterfly for the other lapel....

Okay.... I AM going to focus on the TOTE BAG!!!

This is the same combo pattern as the red and black dress....

Fun for work clothes... here I come... Yes Yess.... I will get back on Tote task and billow, quillows when I get home from work...


No comments:

Post a Comment